vrijdag 16 januari 2009

Trip to ROC VI (Taibei III)

2009/01/16


For pictures of today visit:
http://flickr.com/photos/jayjayw18/sets/72157612699841552/


Today was the last day of the trip. Hoining and Zivan have already left the hotel at 04:30 (for the flight with MALAYSIA AIRLINE :P). I had to check out at 12:00.

To start my day: a fantuan 飯糰. There was only one place on the planning: The National Palace Museum. One of the museums at the top of my museum list. But it disappointed me :( *sight*. Only art..... Art is above my level I think. So after one hour I left the museum and went to Ximending for another A-Zong mianxian 阿宗麵腺 :P Damn, that thing is delicious man!

After that I went to the airport to go back to Hongkong. The first thing I saw at the check-in desk: DELAY..... 21:50 instead of 20:50 :S. At the desk they told me about the delay and said I had to board at 20:00. I don't know if it's because of my Mandarin or he gave me the wrong information, but I was chatting at the airport's computer until 19:45. Then I went to the gate and arrived there at 19:57. Once arrived a man was running to me and I thought: "Shit...... something happened....."
he: "Flight CX451?"
me: "yeah...."
he:" Quick quick quick."
I was thinking: "Damn, was the departure time 20:00 or the boarding time?"
It was the first one..... :S

So did my trip to the ROC end.....

Geen opmerkingen: